Working collectively with communities.
WorkLink offers individualized outreach services to First Nations communities across south Vancouver Island.
- Individualized Career and Employment Counselling
- Life Skills Workshops
- Employment and Job Search Workshops
- Additional financial support for job search and Job Start
- Assistance to connect with additional First Nation’s employment program funding
- Transportation and Job Start financial support
- Access to group-based job search programs
- Assistance with First Nations economic development projects and skill enhancement for eligible members through subsidies, training programs (Targeted Skills Shortage Program and Wage Subsidies, Job Creation Projects)